Thursday, July 11, 2013

Horror Hot House Talks to the Twisted Twins



Twisted Twins Productions have also worked on some other great projects, including a PSA to raise awareness of blood duration during February’s Women in Horror Month and a few shorts films; The Hornet, Doppelganger and Bad Girls. Out of all of your projects, what have you been most proud of and why? 

S: I’m too self-loathing to like anything that is completed. The film I’m making is the one I’m most proud of, which in this case would be The ABCS of Death 2 and Bob.

J: Oh, that’s like a parent picking their favorite kid. I’m always growing as an artist and changing every single day and learning and striving to be a better version of me and that goes into our work. My favorite project is the one I’ll do next. It always will be.

We’ve read that you have another couple of projects in the pipeline The Man Who Kicked Ass and Bob. Can you tell us about them? 

S: Bob is our original monster movie that we will be partnering with the geniuses at Masters FX to make something like you’ve never seen before. The tagline is: “There’s a monster inside all of us, sometimes it gets out.”

J: Oh, The Man Who Kicked Ass! We wrote that at the same time as American Mary. It’s very bloody. It’s a love letter to westerns. I LOVE Westerns. It’s a horror action western with a little something I can’t say just yet. It’s very stylistic and likely pretty pricy as I am a practical girl over CGI girl. It has a lot of heart to it, too. It’s very special to me. I look forward to finally being able to make it.

READ THE WHOLE PIECE HERE.

-Sylv

No comments:

Post a Comment