Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Horror Movie Reviews Chats Up Twins



"What is the funniest thing that has happened on set? 
Sylvia: We had a very fun set filled with people who had a great sense of humor. One of my favorite moments was when we needed jizz for a scene for an actress to spit out of her mouth and our props master, Brad Shemko who we just love, came over with this cup of what looked very much like semen and told me that here’s the jizz and he’d been working all night on it. I laughed and asked if it was OK to go in her mouth. ‘It has to go in her mouth?’ ‘Yup.’ ‘Oh.’ Then he walked away with it. 
Jen: On DHIAT we set some fireworks off and when the park ranger showed up we blamed “a group on teenagers that ran off.” I still can’t believe that line worked. I’m so sorry for supporting a negative stereotype, teenagers of the world."
Read the lovely piece here!

-Sylv

No comments:

Post a Comment