Wednesday, October 31, 2012

American Mary Reviewed for Best Horror Movies

"After seeing this movie, I’m torn between this and the masterful Loved Ones, as my favorite horror film so far this year (no doubt that Cabin in the Woods comes close, as well). One thing, I have no doubt about, though, is the fact that th
e Soska Twins are the future of horror. I am more excited than ever to see where they will go from here. Their artistic abilities and love for this genre makes them stand head and shoulders above much of their counterparts. To me, they are currently on a whole another level. As is this sexy, scary, darkly funny, and magnificent film. You simply must see this movie as soon as you are able to!"

Check out the whole rad piece by Giovanni Deldio for Best Horror Movies HERE!

-Sylv

No comments:

Post a Comment