Wednesday, March 14, 2012

CM Punk watches Dead Hooker In A Trunk

Wow.


A little known fact about myself and my beloved doppelganger is that we are HUGE wrestling fans.

I kid you not.

Undertaker was my beloved way back when and Sylvie (foolish Sylvie) loved The Heartbreak Kid. When they battled in Hell In A Cell, we nearly killed one another until Kane showed up and we both called an uneasy truce and instantly turned on this new intruder on our lives.

Today something beyond amazing happened. Honestly, I don't know if I'm dreaming.

CM Punk, Phillip Jack Brooks, tweeted the following and we almost died...


That's right. The current WWE Champion, the nineteenth WWE Triple Crown Champion and the man to achieve this honor fastest at 203 days, is watching OUR movie. Thank you, CM ! We truly hope you like it. And you've made two wrestling fans hearts soar. I don't think my mind can be comprehend that this is even happening right now.


I hope this is your face when you finish watching it.

Fatally Yours,
Jen and Sylv

2 comments:

  1. The man has taste, what can I say. Although, I think the inspiration for watching it as a double feature with Hobo With A Shotgun might have come from reading the review of Dead Hooker In A Trunk on House Of Master Vyle. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you two were wrestling fans. Where the hell have I been?! My son loves CM Punk, he says I should marry him. lol

    Btw, congrats on all the success with Dead Hooker. You ladies deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete