Friday, October 28, 2011

Jen Soska and Assly's Hollywood Date



Assly and Jen have been writing to one another for a long time. She finally came to Hollywood and they got to go on their date to Bubba Gump Shrimp Company along with a meeting with Clive Barker and a walk down The Hollywood City Walk by Universal Studios. It was a magical night ruined by The Douche aka Kristian when he would not allow Assly to go up to Jen's Hotel Room. Enjoy for some laughs and a magical night in the life of Jen and Assly. For pics and more Assly videos go to assly.tv

I must admit, from the moment I laid eyes on Assly's big, beautiful, brown eyes, I was way beyond smitten. I'm a sucker for the dark hair and dark eyes combo, throw in an accent and some foul language and I'm a grrl in love. I dreamed of having my date with Assly for ages it seemed and when The Aliens To Zombies Convention brought us to beautiful Hollywood, but bet your sweet ass that I locked that shit down. What followed was a true classic Hollywood romance.

A very special thanks to the man with his hand up my beloved Assly's ass, Kristian Hanson and his beautiful lady Fernanda for double dating with us. It was an unforgettable day.

Please enjoy and stay tuned for the EPIC Craptastic Puppets Halloween Special~!!



And, baby, once you go Puppet, you don't go back ;)

Bloody Best!
Jen

1 comment:

  1. LMAO!! That puppet kicks ass! He's also a very lucky man, er puppet! :P

    ReplyDelete