Friday, July 30, 2010

Horrorphiliacs have Necrophilia over Dead Hooker In A Trunk



"When I first heard the name Dead Hooker in a Trunk I didn't really know what to expect besides..well..a dead hooker in a trunk. You see gang, what Dead Hooker in a Trunk is, is the debut film of twin sisters Jen Soska and Sylvia Soska who are collectively known as The Twisted Twins. As I finally got the chance to see the movie I realized it's a lot more than just a one trick gimmick of a dead hooker in someone's trunk.

It's apparent by watching this movie that these sisters just have to love the old school gory horror films of the past. They also have to have one hell of a sense of humor as well. Those are both things I can appreciate and I do appreciate this movie as well." ~Chuck Conry, horrorphilia.net

That's just a little appetizer of what "Zombies Don't Run" writer, Chuck Conry, has to say about DEAD HOOKER IN A TRUNK.

Feast on the full review HERE.

Blood soaked embraces,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment